Reflection
I’ve been picking calendulas from the garden. They don’t have much of a scent and they are very sticky but they add a pop of cheerful colour to the house, and who doesn’t need a pop of cheerfulness?
This morning, I also picked a cucumber, courgette, tomatoes and French beans. It was nice to be pootling in the garden first thing before the heat takes over. Pootling helps when one is in a reflective mood. After the horrific news yesterday afternoon that Ann Widdecombe’s death is now being treated as a murder case, I have been plunged into reflection. Lighting a candle for her, I did a lot of thinking about how I can try more to be a good energy in the Universe. Does growing cheerful flowers count?
This video of the vegetable garden is version 3. The previous two versions were deemed ‘too big’ by Blogger so I had to keep this one under a minute in duration which means it is a bit of a whistle-stop tour. Even this one took an age to upload and process. Ah well…it’s a taste of how the garden is looking.
I shall continue my latest sewing project today. Maybe watch a funny DVD, or a musical. The birds are busy, there are more butterflies in the garden than I’ve seen for a good few years and my niece sent me photos of her latest pregnancy scan. A little girl! Lovely. 🥰



Ann Widdecombe’s death is now being treated as a murder case!!? What!? That is disturbing! Keep in mind that you are indeed already moving good energy out into the universe. I’m for sure benefiting from that and If I could do as you; not planting a vegetable garden and come up with that result? Beautiful
ReplyDeleteKJ.
Awww…thanks, KJ. That’s such a lovely comment to make! Made me go quite pink, and not because we are still having hot heat here in England. ☺️
ReplyDelete