My Vibes

 

I’ve bought two more lino prints for ‘Darling Buds’…



I think they have a good vibe, and ‘Darling Buds’ is gaining excellent vibes the more I add my bits and pieces to her. This afternoon, I’ve spent time in there sorting through some old note books and listening to ‘Blondie’s Greatest Hits’ on the CD player. The trouble is, I have to keep stopping to do a bit of dancing, but that’s a good ‘n’ groovy thing to do, isn’t it? Blondie is very good to dance to. 

Here is the veg harvest from yesterday…


Homegrown beetroots are sooooooo good! This year has been excellent for French beans, with loads more to come. I’m glad I decided to grow vegetables despite all my huffing and puffing that I wasn’t going to. 

I did myself a mini-Tarot reading, too, and was pleased that it confirmed some intuitive thoughts I’ve been having of late. I made notes to remind myself of the cards and to read when I next have a dose of the irrational thought processes. 

A 28 year-old-man has been charged with the murder of Ann Widdecombe. 

There is another new Prime Minister in the UK. I was highly entertained by the photo released by Buckingham Palace of King Charles and the out-going P.M which looked like the King was balancing a large Chinese vase on his head. 

And now I am returning to Darling Buds for the evening because Lord Malarkey is going to watch ‘Only Connect’ on TV and I’m afraid to say that Victoria Coren Mitchell, the presenter, slightly gets on my nerves. 





Comments

  1. Sorry for having been missing in action lately. I won’t bore you with the reason. I’m glad you are coming around to enjoying your vegetable garden. The produce looks fantastic. I love beets in just about any form. Haven’t tried them mashed. Is there such a thing? The Lino prints are beautiful.
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apology or explanation needed, KJ. You are here now and I hope you are okay. I’m going to use some of the beetroot in a recipe for hummus that I’ve found so they will be properly mashed up for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! Hummus! Duh!!
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, it’s not specifically mashed beetroot…😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Happy to have comments. Pleasant and amusing ones, obviously. From real people. Decent, nice and kind people. Thanks!

Popular Posts